Luxury Project Management London
Why do you need a Project Manager?
When you own a beautiful home or property in London, you are likely to want to make changes to create a space that fulfils your needs and preferences. Franklin London will bring our decades of experience in working with luxury homes to ensure your projects are completed exactly to your specification.
Our services remove the stress and aggravation of dealing with tradespersons, local authorities and suppliers. Under our project management, quotes will be accurate, deadlines met, building standards exceeded and quality of work & craftsmanship exceptional.
What will a Project Manager do?
Our Project Management Services will care for all your building and property works; no task is too small or too difficult.
We ensure that your projects, big or small, are properly executed and completed. We value your home as if they were our own, bringing all our experience and knowledge to make sure works are completed to the highest of standards.
Previous projects we have managed include:
- Repair and refurbishment of a luxury apartment after a water leak whilst the owner was absent;
- Interior design and decoration of a first child’s nursery;
- Refurbishment and redesign of a country house breakfast room using hand-embroidered silk wall hangings;
- redesign, rip-out and re-build of a guest bathroom.
Luxury Property & Project Management
At Franklin London, we specialise in property and project management for luxury homes. We will keep your property in pristine condition and ensure it is always well-maintained, presented and ready for your arrival. Let Franklin London take care of every last detail.
Our Luxury Property Project Management Services Include:
- In-house planning, design and redecoration of small projects.
- Management of larger scale design and refurb projects.
- Recommendation of trusted & vetted companies and tradespeople.
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Management of all third-party relationships and contacts, including planning permissions and listed building consent.
Full Project Management from conception to completion, within your budget and timescales.
Get In Touch
We would be delighted to speak with you about your requirements or questions. Click below to fill out our contact form, or call our office on +44 (0)20 3633 2030